NAWT Essex: Valentines Hamper raffle full terms and conditions
The National Animal Welfare Trust Clacton is hosting an online and remote Hamper raffle from Wednesday the 1st of February until the 14th of February at 4p.m. The winner will then be announced on Facebook and also contacted directly, on the 14th February.
This is a virtual event hosted on NAWT Clacton’s Facebook page, and tickets are also on sale at the NAWT Clacton’s Reception and via local businesses in the form of printed posters.
Full terms and conditions are detailed below. Participation acknowledges acceptance of said terms and conditions:
The purchase of raffle numbers is open to everyone over the age of 18 years old,including NAWT staff, volunteers and their families, but the item must be collected from the NAWT Clacton centre.
2. Entry to the ticket buying opens 7.00 pm on Wednesday the 1st February 2023 and all tickets must be bought by 12.00pm on the 14th February, so that they can be collected and drawn by 4 pm on Tuesday the 14th February 2023. All tickets bought outside of this timeframe will not be counted.
3. The item available for winning in the raffle is an valentines themed hamper consisting of an assortment of gifts, including a Desire velvet Rose & Oud boutique diffuser worth £10, A Feel the love Unilever toiletries gift set worth £15.00, Boots magnolia bath salts, A plant love jigsaw Puzzle, J.J Whitley pink cherry Gin worth £18.50, Black label Merlot worth £6.99, Rose scented ‘Fur-ever fresh’ French bulldog air freshener, ‘love is a four- legged word’ hanging plaque from Ruff signs worth £4.99, Thorntons Classic chocolate box worth £7.00, and love hearts sweets.
4. The raffle consists of 250 numbers ranging from 150-400. Participants can message the national animal Welfare Trust Clacton’s Facebook page to buy tickets, or can buy them at the businesses via a donation into the collection tin or by donating online at https://donate.nawt.org.uk/nawtessex/, which will also be available via a QR link. Tickets are priced at £2.00each.
5. You can make multiple entries by purchasing multiple numbers with no limit to
the number of entries by an individual.
6. Upon request of entry within the game, An individually numbered ticket will be given, with a space to fill in details for the person taking part. This is to be returned to the vendor to be entered into the draw and the rest of the ticket kept for them as proof of purchase.
7. numbers are allocated on a first come first served basis and cannot be altered
once entry is confirmed.
8.Once your chosen number has been confirmed as available you will be asked to
make payment for your entries by one of the methods detailed below. Entry will not
be counted until payment is confirmed.
9. At the end of game close, the winning number will be randomly chosen, with all of the ticket numbers purchased entered into the draw.
10. The winner will be contacted by Facebook messenger or phone, at which point they will
need to provide their contact telephone number so that arrangements can be made
for collection of their item.
11. The item must be collected from our centre at The Street, Little Clacton, Essex,
CO16 9LG by the 14th March 2023.
12. The prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is
13. We reserve the right to offer the prize in a future fundraising event in the event
that we are unable to contact the winner regarding the collection of the prize, or if the
prize is not collected within one calendar month of
the events close (the 14th March 2022).
14. The Charity reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of
equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Charity's control, makes it necessary to do so.
15. The decision of the Charity regarding any aspect of the online raffle is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
16. The Charity reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
17. Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the auction which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
18. Personal data supplied during this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
Thank you for supporting us and good luck!
How to pay
Entries are to be paid via PayPal or card on the NAWTs website, by card payment over the phone, or by cash into an official NAWT collection tin-
1. the donation address is https://donate.nawt.org.uk/nawtessex/
3. Enter the total amount to pay
4. Include your name and the reference ‘Clacton Raffle’ so that we can cross
reference your payment to your entry.
5. Please note that we can only confirm your entry numbers once payment has
been acknowledged. Thank you for your support.