Want to fundraise for us?
We are enormously grateful to all the people who spend their time raising much-needed funds for the animals in our care. Whether it’s a personal challenge or a group effort, there are so many ways people help us.
Here are just a few ideas and do take a look at our fundraising pack for more inspiration:
- Run a 10k (or marathon/half marathon), walk a coastal route or set yourself a cycling challenge
- Organise a coffee morning or afternoon cream tea at work, with friends or at school
- Challenge your friends, family or colleagues to a bake off competition
- Ask your fellow dog walkers to take part in a sponsored park walk
- If you have green fingers or are crafty then why not make and sell some of your wares and donate the proceeds.
- Find out about our charity places for challenge events this year
If you’d like to talk to our team then either contact your local centre or call our head office on 020 8950 0177 (option 1). We can provide posters and leaflets as well as offer advice and tips on how to make your event go smoothly.
You can get started by setting up your very own online fundraising sponsorship page with Just Giving.
Social media is a great tool for promoting your fundraising. We have created two eye-catching social images which you can use to get your posts noticed. Click the buttons below to download.
Thank you for thinking of us and good luck with your venture! Don’t forget to tell us about it as we love to promote our fundraisers through our Facebook and Twitter pages.