We are super excited about our new project, all thanks to Lindsay Wakelin Photography!! Lindsay is offering us the opportunity of professional photo shoots of our dogs in order to produce an amazing Rescue dogs 2018 Calendar and we have a brilliant opportunity available to you!
We are offering you the chance to have your dog professionally photographed and featured as one month of our 2018 calendar. The competition rules are simple and as follows:
1. Upload a photo of your rescue dog to the NAWT Clacton Facebook page, in the comments section of the Rescue Calendar competition post which you will find pinned to the top of the page. When posting, please state your full name and your donation reference.
2. A donation of £2 per entry is suggested and can be made via justgiving.com/nawt or via cheque made payable to National Animal Welfare Trust and sent to the Clacton centre.
3. Multiple entries can be made providing each entry adheres to the previous rules, is original and is of a rescue dog. Copyright of all images belongs to the individual entrants. By entering the competition, members allow the NAWT and Lindsay Wakelin Photography to reproduce the photos for publication and promotion purposes. See full T&Cs
4. Competition closes 5pm Sunday 24th September 2017 and winners will be notified via the Facebook page by Wednesday 27th September.
5. The photo shoot takes place Friday 6th October 11am-12pm. The studio is located in Hythe Quay colchester. Entrants must be able to attend this time and make their own travel arrangements. Please note, the studio is in the first floor with no wheelchair access. The calendar has a floral theme and dogs will be needed to model with various flower arrangements. The photo will be featured within a month of the 2018 calendar.
6. Please see full T&Cs below and good luck!