We need to give visitors a warm welcome, and the important information they will need to get the most out of their visit. Visitor Welcome Volunteers are multi-tasking superstars who can brighten up even the rainiest day!
• Providing a warm, friendly welcome to all visitors as the public face of the centre
• Meeting, greeting and orientating visitors to various points around the centre, including the yard and café.
• Developing a good knowledge of NAWT and what it is has to offer so that all visitors receive accurate and relevant information to enhance their visit. You do not need to come with any special knowledge about NAWT but we want you to be confident in your role so you will receive full training and will be fully supported as you learn the job.
• Welcoming visitors to the centre. You will need sign them in and monitor visitor numbers
• Saying goodbye to visitors and providing them with information on events and activities that encourage them to return.
• Becoming familiar with and following the Trust’s Health and Safety Policy at all times.
If you wish to apply as a new volunteer, please download the full role description for more information and download and complete the volunteer application form. Your completed application form should then be returned to the Hertfordshire Centre.
If you are a current NAWT Hertfordshire Volunteer and wish to apply or have any queries, please contact the Centre’s Volunteer Coordinator.