Thank you for choosing to learn more about our safe and secure paddock to exercise your dog(s). Your support ensures that we can continue to help the homeless and unwanted cats and dogs of Cornwall.
Our paddock is fully secure, and ideal for exercising your dog, or simply as a safe place to practice recall.
30 Minutes - £5
Bookings can be made by calling our reception team on 01736 756005. For full terms and conditions see below.
As we are an operating Rescue Centre please help us to keep all animals and staff safe by following the guidelines for use of the facility. Use of the paddock is done so at your own risk.
- All customers can book via our reception team. Enquiries can be made over the phone by calling 01736 756005, or by emailing Cornwallreception@nawt.org.uk
- Full Payment is required at the time of booking.
- All customers must sign a disclaimer to certify that their dogs are healthy, and that they agree to these guidelines before using the facility.
Use of the Paddock:
- On the morning of your visit, you must call the centre to confirm that you have not recently experienced Covid symptoms, or been exposed to anyone who has symptoms, or been told to self-isolate due to the Track and Trace system.
- Please use the main centre car park upon arrival, and call 07599 843037 to let the team know you have arrived.
- Before using the facilities, you must use some hand sanitiser (your own or the hand sanitiser provided).
- Entrance to the paddock will be via the gate closest to our cattery. Our team will show you this during your first visit to our facility.
- Please ensure that dogs are on a lead at all times whilst outside of the paddock.
- Please keep your dog in your vehicle until your booked slot.
- Please ensure that the previous user has safely returned their dog to their vehicle before proceeding to approach the paddock.
- Please ensure your dog is back in your vehicle by the end of your booked slot.
- Please use the waste bin provided for any dog waste or rubbish.
- Water is provided for your dog’s comfort.
- Children are welcome in the paddock, but only when accompanied by an adult over 18.
- Please securely close the paddock gate before removing your dog’s lead.
- Please report any accidents or incidents to our reception team immediately. A First Aid Kit is available at Reception.
- Please help us to keep the facility safe by reporting any holes in the ground, or perimeter fence to our reception team immediately.
- NAWT accept no responsibility for vehicles parked in the centre car park, or for belongings stored in vehicles.
- Prior to leaving the centre grounds, please call reception either on the landline 01736 756005, or leave a message on the reception mobile (07599 834037) to confirm you have left the field and are back in your car.
- Please give a minimum of 24 hours’ notice if you need to cancel/reschedule your session.
- If we need to close the facility and cannot honour your booking, we will give as much notice as possible.
- We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any bookings without explanation.
- Refunds will be granted upon approval by the Centre Manager.
National Animal Welfare Trust cannot be held responsible for any accident, incident, or injury to people or dogs whilst using the paddock facility. We have taken all reasonable precautions to ensure that the facility is safe for all users.